<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
 
T-Minus 2 Hours
I leave at 4 today. It's just about 2 PM, and I'm just doing the finishing touches on my packing. I still have to shave my goatee, which I'll save for last. I'm tempted to take pictures... I really want to see what I look like with just a mustache. Like a total dork, I'm sure.

This is the last post I'll make, barring some unheard of miracle, for at least 3 months. I might give someone authorization to post on my status while I'm gone, from my letters and stuff, but I don't know. Hell, I don't know if I even remember the password to give!

Yep. Cya later, people, aka the two people that read my stuff on a regular basis. I have to go cut up old t-shirts and wrap my carbon steel knives in them with oil now, so I'm off.
- posted by Dave @ Tuesday, June 14, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter