<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Saturday, June 11, 2005
 
Sweet, Sweet, A/C
Put in the AC yesterday 'bout 5 PM. Since my family is coming up I can't sleep in the basement, and my room was peaking at over 100 degrees yesterday, so it was a necessity. That, along with discovering that my damn attic door was open--one of the reasons it was so hot in here--leaves me a happy dweller.

When I went to sleep it was still about 80 degrees in here, but when I woke up (13 hours later, with weird dreams) it was cold enough that I had pulled my comforter and a wool blanket on top of me to keep warm. Figure below 60 in here.

I have to wonder if I'm getting sick or the caffeine withdrawel is getting to me. I feel woozy, like I'm going to drop off to sleep at any moment. I don't remember exactly what it was like the last time I cut caffeine off, but I know it wasn't pleasant. Splitting headaches, at least--those will probably wait until my first days at reception to fuck with me.

Off to clean the room some more. Rather, I'm boxing all my shit up and moving it to the basement or attic so people can use this room when I'm gone. Good times. I'd like to put up some more substantial posts before I leave, but I just don't know if I'll have time.
- posted by Dave @ Saturday, June 11, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter