<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
 
Night Stuff
Good Yankees game on. Tino and Joe Torre both got thrown out for objecting the same horrible call by the first base ump. Man, Torre looked pissed when he was talking to the ump, and I'd quote some of what I lip-read but I don't want to violate my profanity policy. Heh.

I don't have a home for my hamster. Erin flaked out, none of my friends can take her, and I don't know that I trust my family to take care of her correctly. Sigh. Maybe Julie will take her, she wants a hamster... I think.

Jeter just got a solo homerun. 8-2!

I'm not a big fan of doing all this family shit right before I leave. All it does is stress me out more than I would be already and put pressure on me when I'm trying to bloody relax. But that's the price of having a family, right? It's my job to keep everyone informed and make sure they don't worry while I'm gone, because that's what a son/nephew/grandson/cousin leaving to join the military does. I don't imagine it would be such a big deal if I was just going away to college. Maybe I would want to do this more if they didn't want to come see me off.

I didn't really watch the rest of the game, but the Yankees won very handily.

Alright, I'm working on a few complex issue entries tonight, so I'll get back to those.
- posted by Dave @ Wednesday, June 08, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter