<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Sunday, June 12, 2005
 
Bastards
Gerber, that is. As in Gerber Knives. See, I bought a Gerber folder today, because it was a neat slim little thing that just looked so sexy on the rack. The folder I bought was the "new" Evo.

Yeah. New. It's new alright, freshly stolen from Kit Carson and Columbia River. I didn't do any research on it because it was an impulse purchase and now I have a knife the design of which was stolen without license by those bastards at Gerber.

If you curious, go look at the CRKT M16-13T folder and compare it to the Gerber Evo. Exact fuckin same thing. Now I'm going to have to buy a CRKT or two in the M16 series--I have room for them in my collection without being redundant--to make up for my ignorance.

I really like this knife, and now I'll always look at it with distaste... until I buy the real thing anyway. Just damn.
- posted by Dave @ Sunday, June 12, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter