<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
 
Totally lied
Yeah here I am. My friends ditched me so I have nothing to do now that I'm done with my cleaning for the day.

So since I've been talking about my bad experiences with women, I figured I'd say good stuff about them.

I like having female friends. I have always had more female friends than male, for whatever reason. I think girls are more interesting to talk to in general (assuming they're not shallow), and there's little I like more than spending time with an interesting woman and talking.

Women are more open, and receptive, in my experience. I don't believe in hiding feelings all the time to be 'manly' because that's just plain stupid. It's good for mental health to let things out and not let them sour you inside. Women are better listeners than most men.

What do I look for in a woman? Well, being prone to 'vapors' is a major turnoff. I like women that are capable, hard working, intelligent, and at least somewhat self reliant. A partner, if you will. I like women who are willing to get their hands dirty. I like a challenge. Here in suburbia there are few women like that; as such, I've been attracted more to small town and rural girls than others.

Physically? Eh, I don't like a standard 'type' of girl. Looks are less important than the rest, of course; the mind is the most important trait in a woman. That said, in general I'm more attracted to athletic, read fit, women. Heightwise I've found delightful both very short and medium, though almost never tall girls. One girl, a Rachel (not the Rachel) from early high school, is only 4'11 or so. So cute. 5'6 is a good height with the right build; taller seems strange to me. I'm only 5'10 or 5'11, after all, and I'm very much used to looking down at girls.

A natural draw would be horseback riding and shooting, of course. I know not one single girl personally who shoots, but I know several riders. Oh my.

Women can be delightful creatures, and I have many more good memories than bad. Ah, I feel good about the 'fairer' sex now. Good to dwell on their good traits, it allows me to expunge the shitty experiences of late.
- posted by Dave @ Tuesday, May 17, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter