<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
 
Sigh, Cleaning
Man, I've really got to come up with some system of organization that's deeper than taking out the trash every few days and putting the cans in boxes for returning. My room is a massive mess.

It's not unclean in the sense that there's mold growing in the corners and I don't need a heater because of the decomposing food or anything, I just own enough junk for a small house and it's all crammed into this one room.

I figure I could have my daily checklist, where I make sure all of the cans and junk are out of my room (or in boxes) before I go to bed, same with dishes when I eat up here, etc. A clothes hamper would probably help too. Weekly checklist could be... well, other stuff. Maybe just go through the room and put everything back in place, books and such.

I'm being a slacker right now, because I should be cleaning, and I'm blogging instead. Argh, I really hate cleaning this room. It was fun when Erin was around to help... that's the reason, actually, that my room is so fucked up now. For a long time I pretty much avoided everything we did together because I was totally destroyed, and then I moved to the basement for a while... only for the last few weeks have I really been up here a lot, and I've been putting off this awful cleaning day the whole time.

Really the only reason I'm doing it now is the intrahouse, self imposed exile I'm practicing from now until I leave. I need to get my TV set up for the Yankees game tonight at minimum, which means cleaning a whole half of my room. The rest I can spread out over a few days if I get too sick of it.

Sigh... alright... back to cleaning now... if I have to.
- posted by Dave @ Tuesday, May 17, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter