<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
 
Oh boy, threats *RANT WARNING*
Hey, it's like a anti-woman night! As I said before, I don't hate women, but this is the second occasion today in which blogging material has been handed to me, and it just happens to be the same general topic.

Word of advice to all men: If you break up with a woman, get her the fuck out of your life forever. Nothing good will ever come of dealing with her again.

I've been threatened a few times now over nonexistant and imagined threats, or just flat lies they convinced themselves of. Just now, in fact, my crazy ex Erin decided to threaten me with legal action if I didn't 'stop'. Stop what? I'm not doing anything! Evidently I'm a dangerous crazy guy that could decide to kill her at any moment!

Well, yeah, I have the capability. So fucking what? I've never laid a hand on any woman in anger, nor would I ever. The irony here is that Erin did, on several occasions, hit me in anger. And I'm the abusive one? Yep, that's the femmelogic for ya. And you know what? She would probably win in court. How? She would lie her ass off.

I love the twisted perception that I'm somehow 'stalking' her, too. Oh, by the way, this is about the third girl (Abby did it, I think... Rachel for sure, and now Erin) to accuse me of stalking when in fact I did nothing of the sort, so I guess it's a common theme. I'm not the only guy I know that got this shit thrown at him, either. So we've had a very up and down relationship since we broke up; the last about six times we were talking again she initiated contact. Now she's saying she's told me dozens of times to leave her alone and OH MY GOD I just never do! Right. Again, riiiight.

No, what happened the second to last time we spoke was she was having an emotional breakdown in class and texted me asking me what she did wrong to drive me to Rachel, and against my better judgement I answered as truthfully as I could, which of course she would not accept. She was normal for a few days, even to the point where we agreed we should get together and talk shit out to try to settle issues between us. Then I made a joke about checking her story (note JOKE) when she said she was busy all week, and BAM, psychowoman was born (again), rising from the ashes of sanity like a fucking phoenix. Suddenly I was acting suspicious and wouldn't answer straight (I asked her to drop it after the fifth persistent question HOW COULD YOU DO THAT), and now I'm stalker Dave. I told her it was a joke, and I wouldn't be able to check her story even if I wanted to, but nope. I'm Stalker Dave now!

Okay, so I was really upset because I'm sick of being viewed as a psycho, so I Txted Rachel to ask her what the hell she told Erin about me way back when they got together for Hate-Dave sessions. I'm serious, they did that. Now I'm a stalker for her too! No matter that we talked for months rationally without her once saying LEAVE ME ALONE. Don't you love the magic?

Ugh. So, guys, unless you want to have a similar experience, learn from me and stay the fuck away at all costs when you break up with a woman. Just do it. Your heart will ache to have her back (unless she's a total bitch), but just stay away. Did I do everything right here? Of course not. I felt like I was going to have a fucking stroke when I realized what Erin thought I was. Probably my youth alone saved me; John Ross had a similar experience in his divorce, though he actually DID have a stroke when he heard his wife said he was abusive.


No doubt any women that read this will think I am a psychotic killing machine rapist baby killer who eats puppies for breakfast, and I'm not interested in such commentary. If you don't have something constructive to say, don't fucking say it. If you attack me in the comments, I will erase your comment and block your IP, same as I said last post. Nobody's forcing you to read it.

I told everything above as honestly as I could (you might need background to get some of what I said), and that's all there is to it. Women go crazy sometimes and they just can't help it. That's why you learn to stay the fuck away from them when they do.


Argh, I just got distracted from cleaning yet again. I have another half hour or so before I can drag the TV up here, find the cable in the crawlspace where I tossed it, and hook it up. Then I'll sit on my ass (aka go running and do pushups and situps) for a while before the Yankees game, and hopefully write a bit. This is definitely my last post before my baseball post at 10... unless it isn't. We'll see.
- posted by Dave @ Tuesday, May 17, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter