<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
 
Hate comments!
Sweet, I got some hate comments for the first time in months! Look down to my coverage of the Yankees game last night if you're wondering what I mean.

I'm not going to go into the situation with my mother, because frankly it's none of your business. It's telling though that all three commenters are women as well, and assume I'm in the wrong here without any real knowledge of the situation. That's a frequent issue I run into; if I talk to a random female friend about a problem with another girl it is assumed that it is my fault, no matter what. I'm a man. It has to be my fault.

This is the victimization attitude so many women fall prey to in our society, and one of the major reasons American men are so much better off marrying foreign women that don't think they're entitled to the hard work of their husband just because they lack a dick. Also, sex is not rape. It's not entirely the fault of the feminist movement, however; it is also the fault of many men failing to stand up for themselves. Read this essay on the subject by Kim du Toit.

I'm not a 14 y/o kid venting. I'm an adult, have been for some time, and I've been stuck in this hellhole because college was nearby and not worth paying room & board for. I leave in a matter of weeks, possibly in a week if I can wangle it, and Thank God for that.

I don't hate women. I find certain classes of women morally and culturally disgusting, and the unfortunate reality is that a large percentage of American women fall into that category. Oh, here's a good essay by our expatriate buddy Fred on this subject. Another...


Do not even think of posting a comment here without reading the articles I linked or spewing off meaningless drivel. If you do and feel like trying to bite my head off for posting THE TRUTH, well, kiss my ass. I encourage such comments so I can delete them and ban your IP.
- posted by Dave @ Tuesday, May 17, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter