<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Friday, May 27, 2005
 
C-ya
I'm going on vacation down south somewhere, VA I think, tomorrow morning. I don't really want to go, but it's the whole family thing... so this will probably be my last post for a good 9-10 days. I don't exactly have a large readership anyway, but to those that care, I'm not dead or anything.

The good side is I get to run and do calisthenics in the heat and humidity of the south to kind of get used to it before OSUT. From a performance standpoint I would be best off spending the next several weeks before my ship date down there acclimatizing, but I'll take what I can get.

I'll probably use my spare time writing, or at least roughing, some of the essay type things I've been wanting to write. It'll be harder without the internet's instant data but conversely easier to actually work because I won't have any distractions. Maybe I'll get some fiction going too. 'Course with my luck the place we stay will have free wireless and I'll be all distracted anyway.
- posted by Dave @ Friday, May 27, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter