<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
 
Argh!
For starters, cleaning sucks. I'm making headway, though. I'll easily have my TV set up before 10:05.

The Argh! is for a different reason. I think I may be missing an opportunity to leave early. My current ship date is June 15, but a DEPper I kind of know says he was given the option of moving up to May 24 and retaining all of his options, plus a larger bonus. I want that!

I'm really sick of sitting around. I know I should be working harder than ever to get my running and situps in better shape, but I just want to fucking leave. I'm confident in my abilities, which is the most important thing.

I'm going to MEPS again tomorrow for my airborne physical, whatever that is. I'm always on a really fucked up sleep schedule when I need to go to MEPS; lately I've been going to bed around 5-6 AM and getting up at 2 or so in the afternoon. I'll have to wake up at 5 AM on thursday... I don't know how I'll pull that off. Probably I'll have to go to bed at my normal time, get up on like 2 hours of sleep, and fix my schedule in one excruciating day.

Oh, I get the pre-Basic PT test on saturday, too. Yay! I have to do like 13 pushups, 17 situps, and run an 8:30 mile. I'd cry if I couldn't do that.

I've distracted myself from cleaning for too long...
- posted by Dave @ Tuesday, May 17, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter