<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
 
Yale Forons and Liberty
Apparently the Yale law academia is rewriting the constitution. Via Ravenwood.

On the face of it, it seems like another self-aggrandizing stunt, and frankly I couldn't give less of a shit what these morons have to say. Then I caught that they hope to actually ratify a new constitution by 2020.

Excuse me?

Look, guys, you can mentally masturbate all you want, maybe even have a circle jerk if that's what you're into, but if think I'm going to take your communist agenda seriously... I can't decide if I want to go shoot some Soros portraits or just laugh. A lot.

---

In a way, I hope their plan works. They can try to implement a new constitution all they want, and in 2020 when I'm 35 and in the prime of my life, I can have a war of my very own to fight. It is my belief that the US is sliding toward implosion, and we are already a fucking parody of the vision of liberty and freedom we like the rest of the world to see.

If a communist agenda gains traction (it won't), it will hasten the cleansing. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and all that. I know most conversatives out there disagree, thinking we can still work within the system to regain our freedoms, but here I must say you guys are far too optimistic.

America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. -- Claire Wolfe

I've said before that the only way we can regain our liberty is a revolution, and I stand by it. Do I want a civil war? Do I want a revolution? Given the option, no. The problem is there are no more options. There is nowhere else to run to, and the time for a stand is rapidly coming.
- posted by Dave @ Wednesday, April 13, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter