<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
 
WTF is wrong with these people?
Read.

Back?

What the fuck is that? Guess I'll be driving everywhere, because I usually bring about 8-10 books in my backpack. Nice job TSA, you kept Dave the Terrorist off the plane with your book restrictions! Where the hell do they get these ideas, anyway? Was there some MacGuyver episode where he used a book to make a bomb or something? Maybe they're worried about papercuts?

I don't get it, and trying will just sprain the logic centers of my brain with all the fucking leaps.

Oh, and since when were we only allowed 4 books to begin with? I've been on probably forty individual flights in my life, including to and from Europe, and on every single one I had more than 4 books on me. I wonder what the statute of limitations is on violating the carry-on code of conduct?
- posted by Dave @ Tuesday, April 19, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter