<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Friday, April 22, 2005
 
TV stuff
So because my sleep schedule is so F-ed up, I spend a lot of time watching TV in the early morning hours. Usually I just watch the X-Files on TNT, but tonight I guess it's Anna Nicole Smith movie night.

In the last movie, they cut out all of the nude scenes of Anna Nicole Smith, which are the only reasons for her to be in the movie. It didn't even flow for one of them because they went from the guy ripping her shirt open to him randomly flying out the window. So this guy who is maybe 6 foot and well muscled with a gun was just overpowered by Anna Nicole Smith, a woman who is on the low end of physical capability because of her massive handicaps? Right.

I don't find her that attractive, so I'm not really complaining here, but what the fuck? Why even show the movie if you're going to cripple the plot line to absolutely avoid all references to sex or nudity? I remember when I used to watch late night movies on USA that were basically killing, nudity, and sex the entire time and they cut NOTHING out, just blurred the tits a bit. How sad is it that 3 AM cable TV is so controlled?

These movies don't even make sense, they're just a showcase for her to wander around, boobs and ass jiggling, randomly changing clothes and taking showers and stuff. Bad? Nope! But jesus, if the entire point of the movie is stuff they don't want to show on regular cable, why bother?!

Fucking nannies.
- posted by Dave @ Friday, April 22, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter