<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Saturday, April 23, 2005
 
Self Censorship
It occurs to me that when I ship in June, I'll have to be extremely careful about what I say here. I don't know all of the consequences of speaking my mind 'in uniform,' which will be pretty much all the time if y'all know I'm a soldier. I've been warned never to speak out politically in uniform.

There's always the option of starting another blog and trying to avoid linking the two in any way, not telling anyone I write both. Maybe I will do that. Something to think about, I suppose.

I'm speculating almost 100% right now; I just felt like saying something about it because the topic came up elsewhere in my life. Maybe I won't be able to say anything at all about what I'm doing because of OpSec worries, who knows. Maybe I'll fail and be too fucking ashamed to tell anyone about it. Maybe I'll die and all this won't matter, who knows.
- posted by Dave @ Saturday, April 23, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter