<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
 
Poor sleep
I've been having crappy dreams the last several days. Mostly they involve people that don't really exist in my life anymore and I really miss. That's why I haven't really been writing the past few days; I've been more upset than usual and unrested and such.

I normally have strange dreams about guns or a game or whatever my brain decides to take from my experiences of the day. I almost never have bad dreams, but three days in a row I've woken up at least once very disturbed and either had to get up to deal with the subconscious idiocy my brain indulged in or fallen right back into a new nightmare.

This trend needs to stop. I need my sleep, and a poor night's sleep can utterly ruin my day since I'm not well adapted to poor sleep patterns right now. I survived for two school years in a row getting 3-4 hours a night and I was fine, but the last 2 years have been very restful so my tolerance is extremely low. I'll get plenty of restless nights in the Army, I'm sure... I just want my fucking sleep for now.
- posted by Dave @ Tuesday, April 26, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter