<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Saturday, April 23, 2005
 
More TV silliness... aka Fucking Commie Hollywood
So there's this movie I just watched on TBS called Counterstrike. So-so action movie; the only reasons I watched it are Rachel Blakely and boredom.

What really pissed me off about the movie is the fact that they made Taiwanese freedom fighters the bad guys. They also preached China / US cuddling and nuclear disarmament.

This is the plot: the female US president (they really loaded it up with liberal shit, see--I'm not anti-women or anything, but it's a fact supportive of my thesis) is meeting with the Chinese president on a cruise liner to discuss foreign relations or some such thing. The Chinese president doesn't trust his government, so he brought the Chinese 'nuclear football' on board with him. The Taiwanese 'terrorists' take over the ship to steal the Chinese nuclear codes and gain their independence by declawing their oppressors. This is a bad thing? WTF? Yay oppression! Yay collectivism! Fucking commies.

I could mention the fact that stealing the codes would do you no fucking good at all because they would be changed in a matter of hours at the very most, but this is a liberal film so anything relating to guns, bombs, etc is automatically incorrect.

Oh yeah, and the USSS sucked something awful in this movie. They just got taken by surprise? Yeah... that happens. A great way to die is make a SS agent even THINK you're a threat to the president. Anyway, eventually the 'good guys' kill or capture all of the real Heroes of the film and voila the day is saved. Whatever. I'd like to think that the US forces only took out the Taiwanese people to save the president, but I'm certain that's not the way the writers thought.

The L3s (Loony Liberal Lefists) need to stop disrespecting SpecOps soldiers and elite units like the USSS Presidential Detail. Every time I see a movie where soldiers in general and elite units in particular are made out as morons and incompetents I want to find a liberal to kick in the nuts.

In case y'all don't understand why I'm anti-China, it's because China is the single greatest threat to US security in the world. If you think otherwise you're a damned fool. As for nuclear disarmament... nuclear proliferation = nuclear deterrence. Better yet would be the US alone having nuclear weapons.

You may think I'm an opinionated war hawk, but you'd only be half right. I wish for an isolationist policy, but I also want the US to have the most kick-ass military in the world... and KEEP it. Opinionated? Damn right. I'm not interested in debate.
- posted by Dave @ Saturday, April 23, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter