<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Friday, April 22, 2005
 
I'm a Double Dumb Ass (and no, I don't get it)
Via Frizzen Sparks. I'm surprised I did even this well:

The Double-Dumb Ass
Survey Says... You scored 39 %

Oh dear - have you even watched an episode of Star Trek? Antimatter
relays have no meaning to you and you couldn't explain the mechanics of
a temporal paradox if a phaser was pointed at your head. The sly
significance and humour of your designation - the Double Dumb Ass -
will also be lost on you. Still, on the upside, you're statistically
more likely to be well-adapted, socially capable and are probably even
popular with your peers.

Like this test? Then don't forget to rate it!!

Want more? How about some shameless self-promotion? I've also written other tests - check them out! You know you want to...

The Do *YOU* Remember The 90's Test http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=5703678562131497032

The Australian Trivia Test http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=5445221572207587108



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 4% on Trekkies
Link: The Trekkie Test written by MadameBoffin on Ok Cupid




I guessed on 90% of the questions, as in absolute guessing because I had no fuckin clue what they were talking about. Star Trek just ain't my thing. My dad, sister, and I all used to watch Star Trek the Next Generation a long time ago, but I hardly remember it, and I never watched the original series or movies or any of that.

I do know a great deal about Star Wars, which is much more entertaining and thought provoking for me, and have written inside the Star Wars universe (outside of the mainstream plots and absent of anything but the basic guidelines and history of the galaxy). Star Wars is one of my inspirations in science fiction, and one the main literary collections that makes me want to write.
- posted by Dave @ Friday, April 22, 2005
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter