<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Sunday, December 05, 2004
 
How Pathetic...
You know, I've read about this several times in the past few days but I assumed it was a joke. It was just too funny and unbelieveable to be true; I'd expect it from Frank J, maybe. My unfortunate conclusion--based on testimony from a local resident--is that it's true. If you're too lazy to read the article, the gist is that a bunch of Kerry supporters in FL are suffering from 'Post Election Stress Trauma' and undergoing real therapy for it.

All I have to say is grow the fuck up. Fucking babies.

I'm still not sure if I believe it, because it's hard to imagine grown human beings acting like children and throwing temper tantrums over Bush's victory. It takes all kinds, I guess. Just a thought: PEST is appropriately named, perhaps too much so. Pests? Got that right.

- posted by Dave @ Sunday, December 05, 2004
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter