<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Monday, December 06, 2004
 
Health Worries
I'm getting very worried about my blood pressure. It's incredibly high, like I'm afraid I'm going to have a heart attack at any moment high. I just measured it at one of those machines scattered all over the place and it said it was 164/97. Holy shit! Three years ago my BP was consistently 110/65, attributed mostly to my running I'd imagine.

I'm going to have to cut caffeine and sodium out of my diet as much as I can, and I've been exercising a hell of a lot for several months now. I'm certainly not obese, with about 13% BFI, so I figure I can ignore that as a possible cause. My pulse doesn't worry me, though it's a little erratic; resting it hovers around 60 bpm, but little things can spike it to over 120. I'd go see a doctor but I don't have any health insurance! Agh.

So if I stop blogging randomly and you don't hear from me for several weeks, I'm probably dead. Just a heads up.

- posted by Dave @ Monday, December 06, 2004
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter