<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
 
Not Much Here
I've not been writing much lately for a variety of reasons. No, I'm not intending to stop this blog, I'm just concentrating on many things that don't have much of a place here.

It's break time in my life; I've been following politics and worrying about the health of the world for ten months now, and I definitely need some time to stop worrying about that stuff and get my real life problems taken care of. I hardly even read my blogroll lately, even though I've read every single article in a dozen blogs since January and I actually didn't like to go on trips because I didn't like missing them. Yeah, I was addicted, and I think worrying so much about all these big nation-size problems affected my personal relationships, even.

I've been spending a lot of time with my writing, music, training, and just with myself in the last two weeks. I know I talk about my life on here sometimes, which isn't what I intended this blog to be, but that's what happens when I need to talk and there's nobody to listen to me. I'm a pretty open person but I know a lot of people don't really give a shit for reading about my problems, which is why I don't necessarily want to turn this into a story-of-Dave's-life-journal.

Anyway, I'm still here, so don't give up on me.

- posted by Dave @ Tuesday, November 16, 2004
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter