<$BlogRSDURL$>
Man At Arms
Monday, November 01, 2004
 
No Words
Sometimes I read about something the government does that is so audacious, so fucking insolent, that I can hardly believe it. A good example is this post.

Excuse me? This sort of thing makes me very, very angry. Usually I have to go take out my built up aggression on my wavemaster for fifteen minutes until I'm calmed down. What the fuck makes these asshats think they can shove this bullshit down my throat? They think they can govern what I do out of country? Hmm, sorry guys, you can kiss my ass, if I want to smoke a Cuban cigar I'll do it. Fuckers.

Beyond the cigar part, I agree with the rest of the post. We're in desperate need of balancing the scales, here, and we have taken this shit silently for far too long.

- posted by Dave @ Monday, November 01, 2004
|

Powered by Blogger
Site Meter